Monday, May 26, 2008

Woomp there it is....

Well, I suppose it's time for me to "get a blog". I mean let's just add it to the list, right. So, after a long time of debate, teasings, and now a household competition - here I am. Welcome to the world of blogging - online journals,gossips, and postings extraordinaire. The North Spoon - only a dream ranch that will come to fruition once my Dad wins the lotto - then, we'll be set and the North Spoon will be a real place! Until then, it's a blog to keep the drive alive for the hopes that one day he can have The North Spoon. So, woomp, there it is, people. Soon, I will update on life, Christ, and all that encompasses....me.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Yay, bring it on! Just kidding. Looks great, love the pictures, can't wait to read more! I'm excited for you! I love you.