Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad to the Boone!







Well, there you have it - Boone Ogle was born into this world 7/18/08 @ 4:34 p.m. weighing in at 7 lbs. and 15 oz. He was 20.5 inches long and came out w/a few scratches on his head from getting poked while the doctor broke Olivia's water in the hospital. But, he's great now and so are we! We are at home trying to figure out how to parent two kids and how to adjust accordingly. I believe it all changes from here: parenting, disciplining, quiet times with Christ, time alone with Olivia, time alone with each of the boys, Wyatt and Boone. I trust that my time with Christ will begin to overflow onto everything else in my life enough that I don't have to try and sweat all this! I get to just go for it and do what I do - be a Christ follower, a husband, and a daddy - period. Let's go, baby!
-a.o.

No comments: