Sunday, September 27, 2009

4 and 1 pictures

From Olivia's Blog:  these guys are the best!  Olivia's photography makes it even more fun – thanks, honey.

 

God's faithfulness and provision in our lives continues to deepen in our hearts and overflowing into our daily routines – in stories to come I will only begin to attempt at conveying His relentless pursuit of us and providing in ways we couldn't have fathom'd – why would I doubt? 

 

Thank you, Jesus.

 

-ao

 DSC_0507(2) DSC_0538(2)      

DSC_0477 DSC_0463 DSC_0543(2) DSC_0504 DSC_0462(2) DSC_0469(2) DSC_0539(3)     DSC_0518(3)  DSC_0484(2)

DSC_0534DSC_0535(3) DSC_0529

 

As I mentioned a couple posts back, I took pictures of the boys last week. I wanted to take some for Boone's "one" year pictures {even though he's almost 15 months, that's ok, he looks the same} and since Wyatt will be 4 in about 6 weeks, I thought I would knock it out all at once. And I think they look super cute with their matching shorts. I could not get them together or even in the same proximity except for the picture I'm using as the header on my blog…and I LOVE that one…but Fall is here {just give me some Fall weather} and there will be lots and lots of fun outdoor pictures to take!

Boone would not smile..except for maybe once or twice but considering the heat and the hunger, he did pretty good. And Wyatt was full of giggles and yummy smiles. This last picture of him may be one of my all time favorites. This boy smiles with his eyes and I think he looks so full of joy!

--
Posted By Olivia to The Wild Wild West

No comments: