Monday, August 11, 2008

This bird's 4 you!

Okay - when I was in high school, my freshman year, I was training for the mile in gym class aka running on the track and out of the sky came a flying object attacking my forehead and neck! It was some crazy bird's flying excrement making its way to the Earth - on my face! That was the last time I have been pooped on by a bird....until today! What you see in these pics is the reminant of the bird that was 50 feet above my head this AM during my quiet time and yes it was quiet UNTIL something attacked my chest, stomach, and leg all at the same moment - I thought someone threw something at me in my own back yard! Oh no! It was a wopping load of bird doo and it drilled me! It scared the mess out of me and to be honest, I'm still trying to finish my qt but I just had to spread the news on this - oh and I changed clothes too. Olivia was on the phone when this strange interuption occurred - she didn't know what had happened! So, here's to you, Mr. I like to hang out 50 ft high on a branch and mess w humans - bird! Tuche'



-ao

No comments: