The stone has been rolled away...the tomb: empty. Jesus has done it. Death: conquered. Everything: changed forever. Christ has become my sin, he paid the full penalty for all, and today - it comes true that all happened for the scriptures to be filled and Jesus arose from the dead that I may have life! The Cross: no longer just an "electric chair" insignia, but rather an icon of the trek to forgiveness and eternity with the Father in Heaven...because of Easter Sunday; the Resurrection.
Thanks be to the Father. Thanks be to the Son. Thanks be to the Spirit.
They now intervene on my behalf and they are in me...and I am in them.
Easter. Yes, He is risen. He is risen in my heart, too - I have gone from death to life; my heart: from darkness and pain to the Light of God and joy infinite because of Jesus Christ....forever and ever, Amen.
-ao
No comments:
Post a Comment