Lord, give me strength, today. Thank you for your love. Help my focus to be on you, Jesus. Guide me as a man. Guide me as a husband. Lead me as a father to our little boys. May your Spirit and love overflow in my life and spill over and onto all I come into contact with. Help me to believe this in my heart……to know it and to trust in your truth.
I belong to you, Lord Jesus.
Guide me to love and lead my family. Guide our family in our decisions. Guide us as we walk in life and learn to love and trust in you and your ways.
Praise be to you, God. Praise to you on this day. Praise be to you for all your glory and all your love and all you have given me.
Help my life to reflect you. Help my family to see you in me and in my life. We go to worship you this AM at church. May we worship in our everyday lives – always.
I am yours. Guide me. Be the strength of my life, today.
Blessings,
Amen.
-ao
No comments:
Post a Comment