-From Olivia’s blog….
Subject: [The Wild Wild West] birthday party in heaven
Today Mama D {Andy's mom} would have been 59.
We took some beautiful flowers Andy picked out to her grave today.
They looked like something she would have bought.
As we were driving Wyatt asked where we were going and what the flowers were for. When we told him it was for Mama D because it was her birthday he said, But what about her presents and her party??? How is she going to get her flowers? What about her birthday cake? We could not even open our mouths to form words and tears filled our eyes.
Oh Wyatt I bet Mama D is having a party in heaven with Jesus. I bet He has given her the most beautiful flowers and the best birthday cake. She is celebrating this special day with Him.
That was the best we could say. And amazingly enough, Wyatt accepted it.
I am sometimes awestruck by the things my child says, how God uses them in such sweet ways to show us His love for us, and how I wish I had more childlike faith.
--
Posted By Blogger to The Wild Wild West at 11/28/2010 07:15:00 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment