Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back from Camp / Back to school

School’s in session.

Our assignment at Windy Gap:  completed. Beautiful.  Fun.  Full of life and love.  Full of high schoolers from all over the country hearing about the abundant love of Christ in a way that pierced so many of their hearts….it was full of community….the Work Crew…Summer Staff, the assigned team; the property staff….the property itself – all in all:  awesome.

Summer camping is finished.  And, now, school is in.  For me, it’s the same, too – I am back in school again.  I am finishing my degree…I had a break while I was away on assignment…and now, as of yesterday, I’m back in school.  Classes started on Monday. 

More math.  More Communications.  More late nights.  More on my way to being done!  Each day is a step closer to the finish line…..it’s a transition but it is one that will be worth it…soon and very soon! 

Communications.  Organizational Leadership.  That’s my plan. Those are my degrees.  Almost…but, as in the final line in the movie, GLADIATOR, when the friend of Russell Crowe’s character says…., “Not yet….Not yet!”

-ao

No comments: