So, last week it was pretty warm outside. It was cold, real cold the weeks prior to last week – our utility bill is the highest one I have had my entire life. So, we wondered how we would pay…..we felt like we will just trust the Lord for his faithfulness and provision. God is faithful. God is true. God is love. And then…..a check showed up in the mail for $35; then we spent $200 less last month than normal in our budgeted regular monthly expenses; then another check showed up for $62.50! Literally – our utility bill has been covered over the amount we would normally have set aside. Lord Jesus, thank you.
So, when you consider today and what circumstances are around you or me or what might be coming down the pike – may it be said again that the Lord provides and He is in all things – His raging love is immense and powerful and personal. I accept you Lord – I belong to you.
Today’s weather…..getting colder again – a change from the mildness of last week and just when we thought our utilities would be going down again – the temperature begins to get crazy and the weather forecast gets all nuts. Then, I get excited because I’ve been wishing for one good one! One good snow…serious can’t we get something decent around here??!!? Well – here’s our shot – but still I am unbelieving. Weather forecast:
This Afternoon: Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 38. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
Tonight: Rain and snow, possibly mixed with sleet before 7pm, then snow, possibly mixed with sleet. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 30. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
Saturday: Rain and snow likely, possibly mixed with sleet before 1pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of snow after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
So, we will see. Snow. Fun. My family. Time with Jesus. Thankful again for our Lord – I am yours, Jesus – blessings.
-ao
No comments:
Post a Comment