Thursday, March 31, 2011

40 days...preparatiom for triumph


Day 20

How do I view God?

Am I really willing to lay down my life?

Do I trust in Him..am I aware of myself, of what Christ is doing in and within me?

This is a journey of exploring my own heart....my own trust in God and his infinite love for me. A journey to walk in scripture and hope the Lord will reveal more of himself to me. A hope in what is to come. A hope in anticipation of the cross....dont run to it just yet. There is much to be considered beforehand. There is much in my heart I am in need of realizing and entrusting to God the Father. Perhaps you, too? Yes, maybe so.

Lord guide me. Show me my journey. Reveal my own heart and help me to hand It over to you daily. Where am I in your scriptures as you reveal your life and journey to the cross...show me.guide me.

An ever present source of help. An always-love. Jesus. I will follow you.

Blessings,

-ao

No comments: