Day 15.
25 days and counting in the remainder of this Lenten season. 25 days of preparation within me, my heart, my connection and trust and hope in Jesus. I am on a journey….with Christ…with my soul…in scripture…in my heart.
I am thankful, dear Lord. Thankful for the words of Jesus. Thankful for trust in God, the Father.
The Light of the World….making His way to death…preparing for death…preparing to be The Sacrifice…to love me greater than fathomable. To take the cup – the one that holds all of my mess – all of our mess, period. He knew. WE did not. He was in. We wanted Him out. He designed me. We designed the nails. He brought Life. We handed Him death.
I continue to watch and experience the Lord in this journey toward a surprise death with a surprise victor. I still wait…I won’t go there just yet. There is much to encounter in Christ as he journeys back in to Jerusalem and speaks to those close to Him….and to me.
Thanks is not enough.
Blessings,
-ao
No comments:
Post a Comment