Thursday, June 4, 2009

A good day...

Today - a good day.  Breakfast with Ryan, my step brother.  Good conversation on the back patio - cool morning with the birds singing God's praises and the grass freshly mowed from yesterday afternoon...still damp with the morning dew.  Biscuits, bacon and sausage, eggs and coffee to drink.  We laughed.  We caught up - Ryan's first time in our home....been over two years and he's not been in my house - what kind of brother am I ?  We enjoyed our time together - I felt like we had no agenda, plenty of time, and were in the presence of the Lord. 

That is what I enjoy most about getting up early....the cool mornings, the quiet of the day as it begins to open the eyes of whatever this day will bring - there is a yawn and a stretch....the breeze blows and the trees whimper....the birds begin to spread the word that light is coming....the day is happening - God is doing His thing...and tell the bugs, tell the bees, alert the leaves at the tips of the moistened tree branches and tell the sky to open up as we all prepare for "the day the Lord has made.."

Mornings with Jesus.  The best.  There's nothing sweeter than time with Him...time to begin my day...time to keep my sanity - when I am not with the Lord and not with the orchestra of His creation, praising Him for the day - things are just not the same.  There is so much to tell  - so many stories...stories of friends, stories of Wyatt and Boone being best buddies, stories of Olivia and me taking these new products called Genesis Pure (www.genesispure.com/andyogle) and feeling different in a terrific manner! We feel great!  We are on our way to better health.  I will probably write soon to tell more of our Genesis Pure experiences and improved health.

For now, it's a good day.....a good day to soak in.  A good day to remember who's I am...to get a few things done, to walk in the light of Jesus and the life He calls me to live.  May I be reminded that I am His and presented as Holy to the Lord God.  Holy; He has made me like Himself -  because of the depths of His love.  The Cross.  The Resurrection.  Life abundantly in Jesus.  Forever.

His Peace.

-ao

No comments: