Well, the house we are staying in has this awesome top deck! It's on the third level of this great "beach house" which is in a really fun beach community. There are pools, houses, walking trails, little shops, eateries, and of course....the beach! On the top level of our house (the one we are staying in) there is this walk-out deck that simply screams to come out and plop down on the outdoor couches....enjoy what the Lord has created...rest...the burdens may be heavy but not when you relax out here!
So, I sit outside in the mornings, I rest, I sip on my coffee and I sit with Jesus. One cup of joe.....another cup being filled with Him. With two little guys who get up at the crack of dawn, it makes the mornings a cinch to wake up and go outside to be with the Lord.
A quiet time on the top deck - the breeze from the ocean, a bit of a calm before the storm of my hectic schedule approaching fast when we arrive back at home. May my time with Jesus continue to be so rich; may my time with Olivia and the boys continue to be so great, and may my time w/my extended family be cherished.
Top Deck....see you in the morning.
His Peace,
-ao
No comments:
Post a Comment