For years, my dad has wanted to name his farm...his dream ranch, "The North Spoon" - so as homage to my pop's dream ranch, hence, my title. It brings up great memories in my life and I hope to post great memories,thoughts,and events on this blog. Blessings. -ao
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Resurrection, the beach, and a biscuit
Today we got up and set out to the beach.
Today we got up and read scripture.
Today we sat on the beach and prayed.
We proclaimed He is risen! He is risen indeed!!
We held a clinging cross. Noticing how naked it is...how the paid-cross now reveals truth into the empty tomb!
The tomb is empty. I have life because, like the beloved John..seeing the linens in the grave...the risen King...he believed. So do I.
My family-time on the beach..reading aloud that Jesus conquered death!
Is anything better..not really!!
Thank you Jesus.
Risen. Alive.
Blessings,
-ao
Labels:
None
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment